16 avril 2009

Of an Alternative to...



'Please as we have no more credit, find a free equivalent to this software as we won't pay licences anymore ?

'Please find this tool running under Linux as we have this IT team using only Linux from now ?

'What can I use instead of MS Office at home ?

We, IT Lovers, are facing these questions daily...I discovered today , (thanks to lifehacker) , an excellent and just starting fantastic website :



Despite the system (win,MacOs,Linux... and even online !) you will find there a solution for any replacement. Not only software, but also solution or application (I've done a test to replace Facebook and Twitter !!!)

The top : this is a 2.0 view website : we can all improve it for better results !

I'll now keep it in my bookmarks just in the same tab that filehippo.com ! Will you ?

My only suggestion : please do this website multilanguage ;-)

Aucun commentaire: